Customer service: 7am-7pm, MST Monday - Friday, Saturday & Sunday 10am-2pm
- Upon purchasing the product commonly referred to as the Training Center made available through our website at digital-resources.net your will receive via email the credentials necessary to access the Training Center. The credentials include your User Name and Password and a URL link to the Training Center.
- At the time you access the Digital Resource Training Center our media system is notified and the product which you have purchased is at that time deem delivered.
- It is your responsibility not to share your login credentials with anyone. The credentials belong to you, the purchaser of the product, and to you only.
- If it is determined that unauthorized individuals are accessing your Training Center access could be denied until the unauthorized use of your site is resolved.
- Digital Resources at all times will make every effort to maintain a fully functioning Training Center however, in the event any of the Digital Resources websites malfunction, become non-operable for any reason or inaccessible for any length of time, you the customer will hold Digital Resource harmless and Digital Resource will not be held responsible for any related loss that may occur.
- Digital Resource will make its best effort to correct any malfunction that may occur from time to time which adversely affects the use of its principle website, Training Center and any of its related websites provided they are under the control of Digital Resources and it will do so in a timely manner and in order to provide for a fully functional Digital Resource principal website, Training Center and related websites under its control.
- Digital Resources will make reasonable efforts to stay current with the latest online marketing technologies, practices and understandings currently available and when updating its Training Center with new material will make every effort to do so in a timely manner. You will be advised of the estimated down time if any is expected in the event of necessary Training Center maintenance.
- Digital Resources will make every effort to include as part of the Training Center ongoing updated curriculum and asks you to acknowledge a willingness to put forth a sincere effort to learn the material presented in the Training Center.
- The Digital Resource Training Center is available for $97.00. Please remember Digital Resources dose not engage in recurring billing at any level or for any reason.
- Once your payment for the Digital Resource Training Center is approved you will have access to the Training Center for 6 months following the date of your purchase. You will have 60 days to determine if the product offered through Digital Resource, commonly referred to as the Training Center and purchased by you, is providing you with the learning experience you anticipated if for any reason you are not satisfied you may request and you will receive a full refund provided the refund request date is not made at a time more than 60 days beyond your product purchase date.
- Once you have completed your purchase through Digital Resource you are entitled to: Use our program for sixty days if at any time along the way you are not satisfied simply request a return of your purchase and we will accommodate you by providing a full refund no questions ask. We make it simple.
You can make a refund request by simply calling one of the following numbers:
1.Refund Request Phone - 213-332-0497
2.Customer Support Phone - 1-877-573-5005
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org